Friday, June 22, 2007

Let Things Go..

I know it has been a while since I last updated this blog. Too many things happened to be poured out but I’m not really in the mood to blog.

The trip was fantastic. I have so many things to share but maybe not now. I’ve uploaded some of the photos in here. And yep, I’ve finally gotten myself a D70s. Well, I don’t sound as exciting as I’m supposed to, am I? I still have a long road to go before I can be like Bro Bazuki. Heh.. And oh yea, talking about photography, the TT session went out just well. I saw some of the photos they put in the forum and glad to see it turned out good. Almost 30+ of them made it and I believe they had a blast.

Went to the college yesterday to pick up some of my stuff with thirah. I was so happy to see those faces again. I wanted to stay over for the wida’ night and the end of sem dinner but something else got into my way. It’s quite difficult for me to put those nostalgic memories as my past because I’m not sure if I can leave them behind. Too precious to put them aside but life must go on and I have to keep on going. I’m sure gonna miss them so much. Sigh..

I’m now in the position of outlining a new setting of life. Being a college leaver and waiting for my exam results is not something new. I should’ve get accustomed to it by now. I was planning to work during this few-month break but I’m afraid I would be occupied with something else. My intention to be one of the ATSs for the next ESQ Training doesn’t seem to be materialized because I won’t be able to make it to the meeting this weekend and for the training itself next week. I hope I could join in next month.

Cooking lesson. Photography classes. Kelas agama. I hope I could prepare myself for some uncertainties remaining ahead. Bak kata Abg Lan some times ago, “Semoga cuti kali ni membuahkan hasil yang berguna,”. InsyaAllah..

It's difficult to let things go but there's nothing easy in this world.

No comments: