Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Of Celebrating Birthday at Nand0s

Have you ever felt, at one point of your daily life; you just had a strong feeling to be all alone, indulging yourself in your own space, your own world, not thinking about anything, not sensing the presence of the rest of the world, feeling so peaceful that you just want to stay that way forever.

Well, I’ve felt the urge. But I’ve never had those times.

Urgh, ape aku merepek ni? Ok, I’m actually skipping my lecture this morning, intentionally because I slept quite late last night and I could no way wake up early just for an 8.30-lecture. So, I’m supposed to be studying now. Sigh..

Oh by the way, we, the first years had a great night yesterday. Last Monday was M@i’s birthday so we planned to treat her dinner at Nandos. Although it was not really well-planned sbb minggu ni semua org sibuk [except me sbb my programmes semua dah abes last two weeks :D] it did turn out a blast!

I think we’re starting to forge the bond. I mean, biasa la, mula2 ni kan mcm selalu miss kawan2 yg dulu and always have the thoughts of ‘if only they were here..’ but I’m just certain and know that we’re gonna be great over here :) Thanx korang!! May Allah bless us now, then and the hereafter, insyaAllah.

Happy Belated Birthday, M@iM0t! :) Oh by the way, today is Y@y@'s, my chaletmate back in college, birthday too!!! Haih.. rindu gile kat die. Sob2..

No comments: