Friday, November 30, 2007

Stupidity vs Smartness

“Aku rasa bodoh sangat bila pikir masa dulu2 tu.. Kenapa la aku buat benda bodoh tu ek? Tak boleh terima betul. Hahaha..” said one of my friends, when we were harking back to the pasts, picking up the ones we really wanted to get over but happened to still appear at the back our minds, inadvertently.

I think it’s just normal for one to feel stupid over unacceptable mistakes that they had done when they were younger. I’ve felt the same way too, sometimes. You know when you just wish that you didn’t do it in the first place; and you think things wouldn’t be like they are now. But yea, there’s no such thing as ‘kebetulan’ in Islam. Everything happens with a reason so there’s no point of being regretful.

I have a thought about it and I think, why would you feel stupid over things that actually taught you to be a better person? I mean, yes you feel stupid but of course you learnt something from it as well. Come to think of it, you’re actually growing up and moving one step towards being smarter so you shouldn’t feel stupid, sensibly. And at the end of the day, just without your knowledge, you’d be thankful for everything that has happened. And at that point of your life, all you could do is just smile. And maybe, just maybe, wish it to happen again.

Oh anyways, I shouldn’t be crapping out at this hour and I should go to bed by now. Tomorrow is the ever-waited N0ttingh@m G@me$ and the bus is pulling off at 7. So I think I need to get some sleep now, unless I don’t mind to be left. Hehe.. I’m in the netball team but probably just stay in the sub through out. Don’t really mind actually. I’m just looking forward to meeting Lupi. Heh.. He’s playing football for Qu33n M@ry’s team [Duh!]. Otherwise, I just can’t wait to meet my college friends :D

Have a nice weekend people! :)

P/S: Since it’s only 2313 and still the 30th of Nov, I think it’s not too late to wish Abg Din a.k.a Bro Giggzmo a Happy 30th Birthday!~ Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan ditetapkan iman :)

No comments: