Friday, March 11, 2005

My Own Acknowledgement

Finally...

After all those exertions and struggles attempted, I ultimately got what I've been dreaming of all this while. 'When we have done our best, we should wait the result in peace'. I tried to acclimatise myself to the words but conversely I found that waiting is actually quite suffering. I couldnt sleep for days, thinking about what I'm gonna get for my result, what people would say about it, how my parents would feel, what I'm gonna face the future ahead and e.v.e.r.y.s.i.n.g.l.e.t.h.i.n.g.s. But alhamdulillah, everything turned out surpassing.

Through all those years in Langkawi, I kept praying to God, to give me a chance to get 4.0 for my GPA at least for once. I prayed to God to give me a chance to get honored for anything I did for my college. I prayed to God to be the best student. I prayed to God to be awarded for any conferrals. But I didnt get what I want.

I neither deplored nor weeped over for I what I got. I somehow knew that one day, God will fulfil my wish list. "Allah answers prayers in 3 ways..He says YES & GIVES you what you want. He says NO & GIVES you something BETTER. He says WAIT & GIVES you THE BEST in His own time." Those are what I bare in mind eternally.

As the denouement, I happened to learn something new about life and after all. . . It is just the beginning of everything. . .

Thanx to Mum and Dad, family, teachers and all my friends for the support and encouragement. The triumph is all ours. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats dina!!aku tau dari dulu sampai laa skrg..keje ko mmg membanggekan mak bapak ko..hehe..yg pnting, keep on praying utk mase depan ko ye..insyaAllah, success will always be waiting for you..aminnn

deynarashid said...

isk..thanx sya *sob sob*