Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Stupid Twit (UPDATED)

I'm going to make you feel,
All the pain you put me through,
When I put my,
Knife into you.

I know the only time,
I will ever suceed,
Is when I cut your throat,
And watch you bleed.

I'll feel better when,
I hear you scream and cry,
While I tie you up,
And burn you alive.

Ok, now you really piss me off. So, can I see you bleed again? What? For the fourth time? Ah wait..is it for the fifth? Hahaha..

I'm laughing..Not because I'm crazy or nut but I'm happy..To see you bleed again.I know you will..

You think you're cool, but you're a loser. You think you're good enough to exact a revenge on me, but you're not. You think you can see me bleed, but no, I dont even bleed!! See! Wham! You're hitting back yourself! Haha..

Please..please..and please get rid of yourself from this world. You're no longer the person I used to know so, stop pretending.

I'm not trying to be offensive and rude but I am now because of you. You're such a sleazy jerk!

Enough is enough. . . I'm D.O.N.E. .

UPDATED: Sorry Hafiz.. I shouldnt have said that.. You deserve everything you have now.. Dont worry.. I wont ever touch your account again.. And I'll let everything go.. Let they waft away... May God bless you =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko lepas geram kat saper ni?ke hanya mainan ilusi ko sajer?

Irzan said...

Hi Roshdina. Very nice blog and very nice words. Thanks for visiting my site. I love your articles, especially the "Unexpected Package". It really touches me in a way. Thanks!

deynarashid said...

ape ni afar..man u kalah lg haa?hahahah..sure kene kaw2 lagi ni..huhu..tu aku tgh geram kat org gile yg desperate..mungkin juge mainan ilusi..hahahahah!

thanx thoroughly cleansed(i'm still not sure if u're that dr.mirul =?) nway,thanx for ur comment.bout the article,i copied it from al-mujtaba website.thousands more fun stuff alike.hehe..u should check it out =) thanx again..