Monday, March 21, 2005

Not having the foggiest idea. I'm dead!

I couldnt sleep last night. And the annoying part was I didnt even think about anything!! Well I'm not that sure but as far as I know, nothing important (or not important) loitered around my head!! Haih, just like I said, ed, I'm suffering from blackouts!!!! Hahaha..Or am I having an amnesia?? Oh no, I'm driven to craziness!! Ok, stop merepeking.

My daily routine is back to normal *sigh*: Send anid to shcool, fetch her up from school, send her back for the netball training and bla bla bla. . . Ho-hummmmmmm [Thirah, thanx for reminding me anyway =P]

Anyhow, I dont really know what to write actually. Wani just brought up an interesting topic about 'understanding'. And I've given my opinion about it already so, am not planning to discuss about it anyway. But I'm stating here, please be an understanding person so that people would happily been relied on you *smirks with an innocent face*

Just thought of setting everything aside. . . From my friends (hands up,Dina!!!!! You're caught red-handed for being s.o.o.o.o boorish!!) and all those craps to bothering about my interview for the scholarship. Hahah..Not even sure whether I'm chosen for the interview. Poyo ah dina. Hehe..This is what I hate, recalling myself about how many hustlers out there, competing amongst themselves, and I'm here. . .Unsure. . .

I dont think I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to these stuvs; getting good grades in exams, getting a scholarship and whatnots. It's just the feeling of diffident within myself that forms up the nervousness and that terrible butterflies. And when it reaches the stage of controlling and holding me back, then I'll fall in a heap.

And putting my friends aside??. . . No no, it was just a typing error, mankind mistake *stares with a blameless looks* But..I think I dont need that bunch of friends laa. Pening pale pikir. Heh. . I need my own space!!

Ok, so the bottom line is, I'm craping out and I've really run out of ideas. Damn! Should go and get my hot shower now. . Need to freshen up myself. Till then. . .

2 comments:

hazwanitcd said...

wakakka... now u r writing too much... ahax...noticing sumting..
the phrase 'too much' seems to getting over u......
try sumtin new....
4 me evryting is so brand new...
i seems forgetting the oldies...
but not u gal...u r so new to me...
kinda sick being the old deyna huh?
stick to one side gurl...

gue berenti berbicare nanti gue sambung yaaa
bye.... daaaa......

hazwanitcd said...

hey...i got sumtin nu...care 2 drop by...
thanx!!!!!!!!