Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Of being slothful

Oh my.. I hate myself.

You know what is one of my weaknesses? I am succumbing to what I have been designed to become which is a time waster and also a super lazy person. Come on, shoot me!!

Just now I only had two classes until break time [which is around 1040am] and my next class would be at 245 this afternoon so I went to the cafĂ© and bought some food sebab malas nak pegi dh for lunch and I went straight to my chalet. I should have reminded myself to not go back to my chalet because I knew I wouldn’t do what I was supposed to do which is do my revision for my exam!! But the thought of ‘Alaa aku study punye kat chalet’ was just a pie in the sky!! Now, I’ve been sitting here in front of this lousy and stupid laptop for hours ever since and doing nothing on my revision!! What did I get in the end? Well, at least I got this oh-well-it’s-ok-but-not-that-impressive template after centuries of finding one. And of course, I got nothing but an opened Islamic studies book [and also a stack of economics books] in front, waiting for me to thumb them through. Aduhai… malas gile ok. Rase nak tido. Haha..

Aaaannyywayy.. it’s November now! The nearest birthday is Abg Lan’s. And then we have Fiq@h’s, Sy@hid’s, H@nim’s, W@ni’s and Abg Din’s. Ok, happy birthday in advance, people!

So.. the suspected person has already made a ‘move’ and as for now, s/he has also been so kind to check up on me four times. I wonder what s/he’s been seeking in this blog but it’s ok. Let’s just wait until s/he becomes bored and nak temuntah with all my entries. And because of that [and also from what mirul said] I might want to move into Wordpress and become more professional in dealing with my blog. So that I can write just anything I want to write about. You know, avid blogger like me [and also mirul] is definitely going to need one. But for now, I need to concentrate on my exam first then I will start on something new and interesting. Haih.. penat betul main nyorok2 ni.

Anyhow, Mr. h@ns0n has taken over mr. Z@bed’s chem class to which I belong. His class was sangat menggumbirekan! Because we’re not going to have any class until next week as he’s focusing on AS candidates. *grins* ngehehe.. but he did give us some work though but that’s much preferable than going to class and learn new things that I haven’t engraved my mind on. But deep down, I do miss mr. z@bed’s class laa. Hope he’s enjoying himself in his new college.

Okiee then. Need to make a move. Have econs class jap lagi [nape aku suke update blog before econs class ek?] so nak take a nap jap. Tata..

3 comments:

deynarashid said...

alaaaaaaa...something is not right with my coding!! aisehmen

Anonymous said...

now whos the suspected person?? gile ah dina. how long has it been??? takde, u owe me!! aku dengan banggenye akan tetap spread the words around!!

deynarashid said...

alaa i've told u la. dont tell sya especially. plzzzz.. deal ok??