Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rolled Wishes

I wish…
  • I could have the Motorola PEBL U6! *sob sob* Abg amir punye pasal la ni. Waaa..
  • I could be a photographer by now.
  • I could recur the day again..witness the gorgeousness of the sunrise and feel the silent grandeur of the morning air..and could capture and keep the moment from being slipped away. You get what I mean.
  • The time could shudder to a halt and I don’t have to experience bad moments again.
  • The missed call was from someone I care. And I wish the person would call me back.
  • The driver in the ravishing 3 series could stop in front of me and asked me “Wanna ride?”. I’d love him for my entire life if he really did so. Seriously.. (Materialistiknye dina oi! Ish2)
  • I could be a blogger like Pak Koje and Makcik Gas. And post something up that is good to be read, at least not a gibberish la. Haih..
  • My shooting star was around. Miss her T_T
  • I could be a good doctor one day. And married to the precious and special man and have a big and happy family :)
  • Nazme, Salma and Effa were big enough to wish me. Heh..
  • To some extents, I wish I did not have the sixth sense. It scares me sometimes.
  • The vision was just a nightmare. Dear Allah, please give her a second chance. Please give her some more times to accept the truth. Please forgive her for every sin she has done and don’t let her be alone. May she’s strong enough to confront the forthcoming days.
  • Max was still my good friend.
  • I could replay my life from the beginning and fill those voids up with something that have I been wishing for.
  • I had never met him.
  • Lupi was around with us to celebrate the day. Celebrating our birthday without his being beside was quite downhearted though he’s having a whale of a time in Rome now.
  • My wishes would be materialized one day :)
Happy Birthday, Lupi. May you have a great venture of life now and forever.

P/S: Special thanx to Abg Amir for the dress and the cake (Thanx bro. Love you :)), Lupi for the message, Im for the call, Roy for the jewang but huduh card (Hampeh la lu!), Diamond Girls for the expected party (haha!), Izy for the call and the tear-jerking card (Miss you, really T_T), Qilah for the sweet and jewang card and the present (I like it..seriously..), Maisarah and Sya for the call and the jewang cards ;p, Tirah and Syira for the long-distance call (cewah! Heh..), Man and Ika for the evening time and the treat, 'you' for the wish (I thought you wouldn’t wish me. Saspen ah! Hhehe..), and my endless list of friends who have wished me now, before and after. Hehe.. I really2 appreciate your wishes and could never forget them but will always be kept in (my handphone? Or friendster? Hehe…) mind. Love you guys so much :)

No comments: