Saturday, April 22, 2006

You Will Be Gone

This blog has been said to be 'closed'. Well, literally, I really need to drop it out. At least for some while. My exam is coming up soon and this so-called distraction really needs to be put aside.

People keep asking me "Dina, did you close your blog?". I didn't. I just change the url and the one before has no longer existed. Only smart people can reach here if they knew how to get me. Ahah..Yea smart people. I mean, those who enjoy googling things. Hehe..I'm still alive guys. Don't worry.

You know I can't express myself better than writing. So sometimes I need to spill out the unnecessary ones and so I need my own privacy sometimes. I thought my blog would remain anonymous but it doesn't seem so anymore. I don't know.

I've been so emotional these few days. Loads of things polluted my brain and..I don't know. I somehow felt paranoid and fear of something uncertain. But the certain thing is, I don't want to go back to college. I'm serious this time. Not the usual feelings I had. It's something dreary!! I'm not sure what. But that feelings causes me to be contemplating about giving up my post as a housecaptain. Everytime I think about it, I feel worried and not pleased. Something is churning up my tummy and that is really really not a good thing to be felt.

And so...I cried. Yesterday. That was the best thing I could do to 'release' myself. And I'm good at it too. Hahah! After some time, I felt much better. Now, I feel like breaking down again. You know why? Because Mum said Lupi called just now. And he broke down, missing the family so much. See, we got a strong 'chemistry' I tell you!! Hehe.. And he asked Mum about me. I assume he was one of those who have got surprised with the termination of my blog. Hehe and I think he thought something not good has happened on me so maybe that's the reason why he called. Hehe..

No la, I know he misses us so much. And last night, I could not stop from thinking about him too. Maybe I miss his company. Haih..Susah la jadik orang sensitif ni. Hehe.. Hmm.. anything else to ramble? I think that is all. I'm going to Jasin in a bit. Mum kesian kat anid *apakah???!* so better go now. Pray for me, people. Pray for me for not being too emotional. Hehe.. Till then, have a nice weekends!

And I'm still gona put up beautiful pictures here. I just like them so much. Can't help ;p Oh, and I've deleted my friendster account. Too many things turned up and I could not bear them for any longer so, I've materialized my intention. Hope there's nothing to be worried about anymore. I mean, the friendster stuff. Heh.. So, enjoy this pic :)
I thought I'm going to be ok,
Well, I did in the first place,
But the memories kept haunting me,
The moment I met you,
The moment we got to know each other,
The moment I felt like there was going to be a hope,
Between us..,
But the moment I 'realise',
That you are not meant for me,
I cried..
And I keep crying,
Because I'm not sure if I'm going,
To find someone like you again,
And I'm not sure,
If I can see you again,
I know,
There is someone better than me,
Is meant for you,
But I'm afraid,
Deep down, the feeling is still there,
And you'll remain in 'here',
Forever..
And I cried,
Yesterday,
Because I knew,
You will be gone,
Sooner or later,
You will be gone.....

No comments: