Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Consistency

Alhamdulillah, my biology paper is finally over. And yes, SAY NO TO BIO!! Fine, that’s only applicable for the mo. I’m going to face it again during my degree years anyway. Hmm..but whatever it is, no more crop plants, no more lowland gorillas and African elephants, no more mutant X and whatnots. And nope, I’m not relieved just yet, I have another killer chemistry paper 4 this Friday so yep, life must go on..

I’ve been feeling good these few days, thank to Allah. I’m not really sure why but I keep on smiling to myself, thinking about how my future would be. I mean, what I plan is not necessarily going to turn out the way I want it to be and unexpected things keep on showing up all of a sudden, out of nowhere. But putting so much thought on it kinda amuses me in a way. Ntah.. banyak sangat berangan kot sampai jadik kerang busuk..

This morning, on my way back from the surau to my chalet, I saw the sun is rising, coloring the sky with a tinge of red and blue so I ran to my chalet, grabbed my Oly and snapped some pictures. The thing is, I don’t have a tripod so the photos are kinda blur. And I was a bit upset with my oly sebab tgh syok2 release shutter, tetibe bateri habes. Bengong betul.. but I’m satisfied with the results though. I just got them resized and jerry-rigged to overcome the shaking effects but it doesn’t quite work though. Hah hah.. But wth, I like it.

Currently, I’m practicing the concept of ‘istiqamah’ in whatever I do. To be a healthy person [B@d punye pasal la ni bagi buku ‘The 100 simple secrets of Healthy People’. Kan dah OUCH gile sebab selalu ternak lemak je kat dalam chalet petang2], I need a consistent healthy lifestyle like reduce my sugar uptake everyday, drink a lot of plain water, JOG! or do any sort of exercise eg. swim for 16 laps [yes im, I’m now on the count of 16. Need some time to get it raised. Hakhak..] and cut my caffeine consumption.

To be a good photographer, I need to do a lot of research especially on buying new DSLR, learn the basic terms before going any further, talk to and ask sifus and other professional photogs, MAKE NOTES! [yes, now I have my own note book for photography. Tu la pulun namenye. Hah hah..] and join the forum.

To get good results for my exams, I need to have a steadfast revisions and practises.

And yes, nak hafal and hayati Quran pun kene istiqamah jugak. Biar satu hari satu ayat pun, yang penting kuat semangat and istiqamah :)

"And We have made your sleep as a thing for rest. And We have made the night as a covering (through its darkness). And We have made the day for livelihood. And We have built above you seven strong (heavens). And We have made (therein) a shining lamp (sun)," The Great News, 78: 9-13.

No comments: