Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lovely Stranger

Someone [or maybe more than one person] from this college is reading my blog, for some unknown reasons. Ahah, yep yep. It has been a couple of weeks, I think. You see, I don’t want to make fuss out of it but it doesn’t feel good when you’re studying in the library or, checking the notice board or, walking along the walkway or, having your lunch and dinner in the dining hall or, laughing out loud when you see nobody around or, acting foolishly when nobody cares, and at the same time, someone who reads your blog i.e knows you quite well, whom you don’t have a slightest idea who s/he was, is watching over you every now and then.

Well, I don’t say I’m fond of it, who does? But I couldn’t be bothered anyhow. I mean, like what sarah said, if I want to have a blog, I have to take the risk of other people knowing so much about me, even if they rarely knew me. Obviously I’m well aware of it. And I’ve encountered soooooo many embarrassing and discomforting comments and messages out of it. It’s, of course, unpleasant but after having this blog for more than two years now, I’ve got so many feedbacks in return. GOOD feedbacks, in fact.

Besides, I don’t treat my blog like my own personal diary. Revealing who he [you-know-who. If you don't know then good] is absolutely a no-no. I have it just for the sake of updating my friends about what I’ve been up to. So I don’t think by taking that risk, I’m jeopardizing myself. Well in a way, maybe I am. I mean, people can take advantage on whatever I wrote in here to, I don’t know, sabotage me or something. But after what I’ve received so far, out of this blog, to me it’s worth taking that risk. But I don’t know for how long. Maybe one day this whole world would eventually recognize me brand me as orang paling tak malu dalam dunia, who cares right?

Anyways, I received a quite shocking message last night from B@d. He thought I don’t feel well, seeing me acting awkwardly these few days. Hmm.. agak ar. Aku pun tak paham dengan diri aku sejak kebelakangan ni. Banyak sangat bende dalam kepala otak. Aduhai.. But anyway, after one month passed by, baru sekarang dia nak bagi birthday present! Mungkin hadiah untuk next year? Ahaks.. But I really appreciate his thoughtfulness though. Tetibe teringat kat izyan sebab masa trial spm dulu die penah gak tanye macam tu, yang mase tu aku rase cam nak terjun bangunan sebab ade masalah ngan Hafiz. Bengong kan? Huhu rindu plak kat die..

Ok, tanak ckp banyak, nnt aku merepek. Just a short note to myself: Encik Avatar from the Neverland dah lame tak masuk blog aku! Amazing race! And to @isy@h z@ff@n and Z@hiR, "Happy 20th Birthday, peeps!".
Gambar ni shaky gile!! But I tried to cover it by increasing the shadow intensity. Or does it not make any difference? This is in front of my chalet, facing the entering road to my college and it was during the dusk.

No comments: