Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fewh!~

So I just received my chemistry results and as I expected, it didn’t turn out good. Well, at least I expected worse so I wasn’t that surprised. But it’s unpleasant though. And I really hate this feeling. Gawsh!

Hah..

And much to my aversion, my scholar peeps had a meeting with our sponsor just right after my chemistry class and it’s such a gut-wrenching stint when your sponsor smack you right on your face by asking “So, how’s the trial results. Remember, your final is juuuuuussssst arrrooouunndd the corner” when you just got a D for one of your papers. And it’s scary, seriously.

Well, at least I knew I needed this meeting. So that it would wake me up [man!] from my oh-so-dreamy life. I don’t know what has got into me but my feet were not on the ground these few days. I don’t know what’s in my head. I know I need to focus [sheesh..that’s the trillionth time I say the same thing] and this time, no more inattentiveness!!!

So...

I need to get ready for my bio class. And yes, I need to be mentally prepared for whatever results I’m going to obtain. Life is full of surprises, innit?

No comments: