Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another day..

I'm alone now in the chalet. The others got classes to attend. Fortunately mine will be started at 330 so may use this some times to blog anything, well, especially about my life here obviously<-- ye syira, nikmatilah! So, everything is going pretty well. Classes for juniors have started today and so far, my classes are all fun and exciting. Just got a little bit prob in picking Physics up as an A2 subject and since my sponsor will be coming this Friday so might need to keep it off for a while.

But somehow chemistry class was a bit shocking though. Shocking in a sense of approaching my brain with those calculation thingy. Just imagine how fuzzy I was when I entered the class and Mr. Zabed just simply gave us the assignment (on the very first day!!!!!) that has to be submitted by tomorrow. I mean, I havent gone to anywhere before (matrix ke ape ke..) and my brain is still lost in its own world!! Mane tak gelabah. Hehe.. We all went like "what's the equation for this n that?" and "eh,what's the atomic mass for this n that?". But yea, that should not be an excuse. Might work hard on that after this.

Anyway, tonight will be held an Anniversary Celebration conducted by our new High Committee of CP that were selected yesterday for our seniors. So we were asked to do a performance basically just to entertain the stressed-out-seniors whom just finished up their personal statements and all for the university application. And yea, we're very glad to be given that opportunity though. Meeee..might be one of those who'll do the acting (haha..) so agak kelakar laa. Heh.. Can't wait for tonight.

And one more thing is, there will be a Diam0nd House's Party (which I'm in apparently) this Friday and the juniors (again!) are going to make some performances and this time I will sing! Haha..No no, not me alone (I'm not that talented in singing and yes, I won't never intend to attend the AF or M.Idol audition). so basically they'll be 20 girls of us singing the songs according to the respective era of musics.

And alsoo......*drumroll* jeng jeng jeng..the pet sis n pet bro thingy!! The seniors of Diam0nd had to pick one of the juniors as their pet siblings and the juniors need to guess who's their pet bro or pet sis is . If they make a wrong guess, then a so-called-nice punishment will be waiting! And for that really tough nut to crack, I really need to squeeze my brain do I? I got the letter from my pet bro and pet sis (or also known as the DR. K-wai-U3M since they both are doing medicine) yesterday and due to my late reply (it has supposedly been replied by dinner but then I put it in the box almost 730) so I dragged in some sweets with a HOPE they will give more OBVIOUS hints. Tapi apekan daye.........ade laa hint skit2. Ade pulak tu, the bro is asking for more gifts then he'll give some clues. Yes, SOME does not sound satisfying enough. Heh.. Saba je laa. But yea, just wait and see. The one thing that I'm very looking forward to is just to build a bond between us, that's all. So just hope the bond will remain forever.

So ok then, need to get ready for the Maths class. Till then.. have a nice day..

No comments: