Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Shooot!!!

I don't know what is wrong with my head lately. Yesterday, while I was touring my handphone's features unpurposely (yes, nothing I did better than that), I came accross the 'restore factory settings' and I went "how does it work?" and yes, somewhat inadvertently click on it and inserted my security code and while the process took place I was like "Oooooohh NOOOOO!!!" but could it not be helped, all the settings was reset. DAMN!

No no, it does not stop there.

Last night, I tried to change a little bit to my blog's template. You know, gave it slightly a touch here and there, browsing around and tried one new template or so when it turned out very very bad as I clicked the 'republish' button at the top of the template page. Aaaarrgghh!! And a voice was screaming at the top of my lungs "NOOOOOO!!". Another DAMN for today!!

And now..I have to re-edit (again!! I thought I would not have to handle this crap anymore!) and yes, I'm working desperately on it. *sigh, sigh and sigh again..*

2 comments:

Ai said...

why la u.. curiousity kills the cat ya know~ haha, by the both congratz and sorry from me to ya, = got new exp + deleted everything u have there and here...

next time, make bunch of backups before changing template though.. muahaha

i love deyna when trouble...hoho \(^0^)/

deynarashid said...

ceh..saje jeeee

tu laaa..lupe nak ade backup!!!!aarggh..i feel like killing myself T_T