Thursday, July 07, 2005

How many days left? Go figure, Dina!

I've told the other day about paying a visit to some friends in INTEC so, after so much consideration between the real race against time to get all my stuff prepared for getting into college and thinking about not have much time to see them again after this, yes, I finally did go to Shah Alam. And needless to say, I went through not a very pleasant day for that. Why, you ask? Ahah..that would be the reasons why I think the trip this time was not very worthy of attention, well, apart from seeing my friends though.

I went there alone. Yes, a.l.o.n.e. Apart from most of my friends have already enrolled elsewhere, none of them were free enough to join the sojourn and eventually Gem unfortunately had to do this self-named study or research or whatsoever of which he claimed to be done all day long. Yes, AS IF!! Uh, no use to resent about it so just leave that to himself.

Shat called me last night as I asked her to give a rough draft of way to intec and I did use the draft but it just turned out impracticable when the sign of 'Shah Alam-Bukit Jelutong' was hell out of my sight. But being a cool-me (Ehhee..) I took another way which I reckoned not as difficult as I thought.

The day was not good when it came to a very very stupid accident I had. Yes, STEWPID. As in the motorcyclist was blind or whatever that she did not see my left signal. I was actually went inside the UITM itself, trying to look for INTEC when I suddenly realised that it must have been elsewhere just like Shat said, at seksyen 18 so as I was making a U-turn, I did signal to left! And when I started to make a turn, there she went, GEDEGANG!!! Oh, luckily, it wasnt that bad. Just a small scratch but worthy of hundred bucks. Dush!! *bengang!*

But just save it for another post shall we? So, after asking a pak guard at the entrance gate, I went for the plan he gave. After this and that, I finally got to INTEC. Just on time, Izy's class just ended so I picked her and some friends (K'me, the one I met during a feast at Mal's, was there too) and brought them back to Akasia, where the hostels located (is it? heh..).

I checked the apartment out, well, considerably ok to live in. After that, I met Hajar, Lah and Kay. And go to KFC we did, just for a lepak and borak-borak. And while we were eating our food, Man, Nabil, Adi Toko and Ijat The Hero of Mis Tres Hermanas (Haha..as in he likes to be called that way. Poyo gile! Haha..) arrived. We chatted, the only thing we good and enjoy at. Heh.. And yada yada yada, we went back to Akasia and met Syikin, Izni, Murni, Ili (the russian peeps) and Anis who just enrolled weeks ago.

After talked a minute or so, I pulled off to Bangi. Not to say that I lost a little bit (a bit, Ai!! not that much.heh..) but I did find my way back so, no big deal.

Another reasons why I think this trip was not that good are because I missed seeing Nazme and missed my swimming session! Adeh..*rindu gileee kat Nazmeee!!* But it's ok. At least after seeing my friends, that slightly made me feel better. So, that's fine.

Oooooooh, and as for most of you have been told about, there was a chaos in London. Abg Amir called mum this evening and due to that, he is still undecided to go to London to accompany Kak Sue for her PLAB (or is it something else?) exam somewhere in King's Cross if I'm not mistaken so, yea, just wait and see. Just hope everything will be ok then.

And yea, today as in Friday is somebody's birthday. Go wish him people =)

Ok then. I'm tired and better sign off. Good night!

No comments: