Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Second Packing =P

I'm now at home. Just finished packing up the stuff (yep yep, brand new things to bring along to college. Hehe..) and the biology assignment has partially done.

Nothing much to be said though as I am not really in a blogging mode but thinking about my very pack time after this, might not have frequent opprtunity to update this blog.

Right now I am filled with remorse because I had fallen asleep last night without noticing Athirah's msg and did not reply it right away. And I had told her that I would call her before she pulled off to Shah Alam this afternoon but then I was too busy getting my thigs done so might have not spoken to her for quite a long time after this. Gonna miss her a lot.

Anyway, talking about the Diamond's Party, it was splendidly great. And yea, the guessing for my pet bro and pet sis just precisely correct. Haha!! I just could not help myself but laughing my heads off when P3jai (my pet bro apparently) tried very hard to cover his 'kantoi'-ness when I saw him holding the air kotak that I gave him the night before. "Think again Dina. The guy that you saw was Faizal. I gave the air kotak to him so that he could pass it over to your pet sis.." That was hillarious! I mean, how did he know that the guy I meant was 'Faizal'? Sah-sah kantoi. Hahah..

But on the other hand, guessing for Kak Mira (my pet sis and also my group's facilitator during the induction week) was much much easier when she inadvertently asked me about Palie Yatie whom she claimed is her bro's best friend. So, I asked Mal for Pali's number and asked him. And he did a good job =) hehe.. Both of them are cool. They are just the right people for me to turn to for advice or for a hand. They're very nice. I am very very glad to have them as my sis and bro.

And for the Anniversary Celebration, everything went very well. I did the performance just greatly. Haha.. Since I am very bad at writing and describing event particularly, just check this out. Nicholas did a very good job in updating college's affairs. You might as well want to read the Samurai event which had put my legs in pain for a week!! But both my legs are doing great now so no need to complain.

Uh, I'm running out of time. Got to go. Will be going back to college after Maghrib. *sob sob* Till then, have a good week ahead guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amboi. ada abg baru nampak. suke ar tu!!! jgn over gedik dah arr!!malang betul nasib si pejai dan kak mira tu dpt ko. muahaha!! so, everything is ok? bagus laa. make sure ambition ko nak wat medic kat uk tercapai. amiinnn.. tk cr dik!! -missing ya,azrai

deynarashid said...

hey youuuuu!!!rindu kamu juga!!heh..x de laa suka sgt since my bro tu agak pulun dan terlalu baik..bukan laa nerd (kot) tapi cam sangat berwawasan..hahaha..susah jugak tuh..kak mira ok laa wpun teramat baik juga..adoi, aku ni jahat sgt ke sampai diberi org2 baik ni.hehe..mane de gedik!!tolong sket..here, the dominent side of me is the angel side..haha..so, x leh komen lelebih laa bang.hehe..wei, rindu gile kat ko siottt..siot betul..tanak blaja!!!!hehe..k,doakan aku slalu.mmuuaah!!thanx for d comment.u tcare too