Sunday, July 03, 2005

Don't be..Or so be it!

The other day, I was watching a programme on tv when anid asked me to watch the video clip she had downloaded from the net but the programme was too gripping that I refused to watch the vc. So anid asked me to watch it after the tv programme but I kept telling "malas laa!" while she kept making words to convince me. Too pissed by her behaviour, I told her I would not watch the vc no matter what so she gave up.

Until the wee hours of morning, while I was surfing the net reading blogs and all, I felt like trying an attempt to see what was so great about the vc. Putting myself in people's shoes, I finally knew the message they were trying to present. And ever since, I watch it every periods of the light changing.

This is what people call love.

[note to ai: before u click on the link, make sure u read my comment on ur april's post first ok!]

7 comments:

Ai said...

dont worry~

i have an email-notification for any comment posted~

just like a malay proverb said, tak kenal maka tak cinta.

but again, this is ironic for deyna...~ hem hem hem~

deynarashid said...

aiyay..make ur mind up,ai.this is not ironic.this is the norm!!!at least im touched with it ok,drpd tak rasa apa2!!heh..

Ai said...

moved? ahaha...

wait a minute...hem *thinking*

ahahaha

ok, jokes aside, yes yes u r, after all, mere human.~
muehehe

deynarashid said...

uh,cut it off ai.yessss,now u noe im a HUMAN BEING.good good,at least the screws in ur head are impeccably fixed.hehe..joke2

Ai said...

screw? aw, watch too much full metal alchemist lately? hehe.. ok ok it's a joke.

by the way, gal, u hv changed so much lar... maybe there isnt "coffee" around?
hemm... ^^

deynarashid said...

changed?i have changed???u must be kidding!!i havnt changed even a bit!!i can assure u that.really!!

i think it was because we were not really close back then.we rarely spoke to each other!hello..how can u say ive changed? no,there isnt any coffee but tea there is perhaps.hehe..

Ai said...

waitaminute~

hem, rarely? dun think so... not at all would be appropriate.. hahha

maybe there was "coffee" around so cant notice u.. hahaha..

or perhaps, my head is held up high, and can't see the below.. hohoho \(^o^)/
(j/k de..)