Saturday, January 28, 2006

Before the eyes close

While I’m typing this, the clock shows at 3. My eyes actually command a rest but the temptation of getting a new template seems quite overwhelming. Heh.. I like the header. That’s the only reason why I change everything though ;p

I had reached home several days ago. I would have wanted to post about the triumph of the ICAN but still waiting for Imran for the pictures and videos. You should see the pictures, I tell ya. Kewl gile! Heh.. The best part of all is, it was said to be outstanding and stupendous *clap clap* but yea, everything would not turn out so without each and every person involved so I really2 thankful for having such helpful, cooperative and supportive colleagues. And not to forget the devoted and committed mr. director and the co-directors. Now, I started to appreciate each and every single tick we spent together to make ICAN a success. Kinda miss the moments though :)

Anyways, there has been a rising crescendo of excitement in the family lately. Nazme has finally got a little sister :)))))) Cumel sangat macam Mak Na!! Haha.. Along Ima has been admitted to hospital since a couple of days ago and alhamdulillah, the operation went out well. Well, starting out, she had stage four placenta privera (low lying placenta which blocks the way out of the baby) so no choice she had, caesarean was the only option. And the due date is supposedly to be next week but since the contraction had started to rev up, the gynaecologist suggested to carry out the operation as soon as possible to avoid excess bleeding and alhamdulillah everything is ok now. The baby is doing fine as well. She’ll be discharged tomorrow noon.

That is all for now I guess. Ngantuk gelaa.. Heh.. Till then. Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese out there. Have a nice holidays :)

No comments: