Saturday, January 14, 2006

DRAT!

Wake up. Early. At least early than usual.

It’s 8. Switch on the comp. Need to do some revision on chem.. Put a chem. book beside.

Go downstairs to take my bath.

10mins..done.

Dad’s using the comp. Fine.

I’ll just burn off my ass, sitting on the floor in my room while suffering from the electrons beam emitted from the monitor that makes my eyes squint.

Wind up chem. assignments.

For a mo, I’m hit by a thought. I want to buy a new laptop.

Or rather, I should ask dad for one :)

And that new one is on its way. Yeay!

Puff. puff..

Focus, dina. Focus. Your exam is just around the corner.

Fine. Continue scribbling answers on paper.

Dad’s calling my name. “Dina, nak guna comp. tak?”

“Ye ye..kejap!” Grab 2 chem. books.

Get online. Check e-mail. No new ones.

Review my bookmark list. Long. Too long. Manage bookmark list.

Come across to the ever so existing url. Nice. Get into it as ‘no referring link’. See, I can do it too ;)

Have I ever entered to this one before? Familiar but can’t remember.

Hah.. 49 comments! Should be a nice one.

Click on the ‘comments’ link. Hmm… Seems cool.

Click on ‘CPMS’ (it’s an abbreviation. don’t bother to find it out. you will if you’re smart enough ;p)

Nice blog. Next. ‘Bookmark this page’

Nice too! I like it! ‘Bookmark this page’. Next.

‘Bookmark this page’. Haih.. I’m gripped and soaked up! Dammit!

Catch a fleeting glimpse of the clock. It’s 10!!! Shite!

Ok ok. Last blog. Last blog. Will not take any longer.

And now..It’s already 10.30 and my assignment does never seem reduced. Shoot.

Today is Saturday. Tomorrow is a day of Sunday. And the day after tomorrow is a disaster. DRAT!

Told ya people.

Dina.is.stressed.out.

No comments: