Thursday, January 19, 2006

iCan, weCan, Malaysia oso can wut?

The tense is rising up. Never in my life have I ever thought things would be this hard. My stomach had been churning from the very early in the morning while the brain was still contemplating and dithering over whether to go for the ‘running’ and that was not quite a pleasant feeling.

Back then in Langkawi, the feelings were not this bad. The situation I used to be in was nothing about revealing your inner strength and your utmost ability to people around you. Well, it was not really so actually since you really need to put your all-out effort for it but things were way much better than things are now where everything is changing drastically.

It’s not about the fear of losing the game (nothing is such. I’d gone through this in Langkawi and it actually made me even stronger) or the trepidation of going through those challenging obstacles but it is about the apprehension of losing your self-belief and confidence within you especially when you do not know what is waiting ahead and you really need them to back you up and keep you on track whenever failure crosses your path.

To tell you the truth, it’s not easy to create such thought and pretend that everything is going to be ok. Not if you really have the strong assurance within yourself and for a fact; I’m still looking for it in me. However, it is now too late to turn back the time and I’ve already in the list of the SC-to-be so all I can do is strive my best and as ever, experience and learn new things. I’m not that desperate to win. I don’t mind if I lose (I could have felt relieved if it happened that way. Hah hah..) but since I’m already smack bang on the road, why should I stop the track, right? So just wait and see as God knows the best for everyone.

Anyways, as a digression, ICAN is approaching and it’s just around the corner. The opening ceremony will be held tomorrow during the assembly and the whole event will be taking place next week, starting from Monday to Wednesday. Needless to say I’m going back home for CNY on the very next day. YAAYYYYYYYYY!! Can’t wait!! Hehe.. But yea, ICAN is no joke. Really need to make sure everything is going to go as planned and hopefully everything will work out great, InsyaAllah. Do pray for us yah! I will take pictures if I know where to steal a camera (hehe..no lar, not a ‘gempak2’ one laa). Cuak gileeeeeeeeeee!! Haha..

My my. It’s already 2. I really need to sign off. Need to cover and compensate my sleeping hour. Seriously. I’ve been daydreaming in class lately (Mr. Conquest asked me what I know about ‘money’ during econs class and I was like ‘Huh? Money? What on earth is money all about?’ Heh..No lar, buat muka poyo je la pastu sir tanye org lain. Heh.. Ngantok tak bleh blah bak kate ade-la-org-tu. Heh.. So till then guys. Have a nice weekend ahead. Cheerio!~ Don’t stress yourself out yea :)

P/S: To all KYU3Mians out there, do vote for RUSHD1NA SOF1A. The first female Sports Exco ever exists on this ever such verdant upland ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! hope to finally see a lady being a sports exco..:)

Anonymous said...

all the best dina! i've been waiting even since you were in langkawi in the fond hope that you would win the BWP election up till now so i'd be very proud of u if u happened to be the next SC. i know you can do it. kata projct manager ICAN, mesti la CAN CAN CAN. malaysia also can what? ;b gluck! -im

deynarashid said...

anonymous- mr/s IC has finally spoken up! heh...u must be ex-kyuem i suppose. thanx for ur wish *flattered sob sob* heh.. post la ur vote to malaysia ;p

im- takutttt. mcm susah je nak menang. yg lain laki, mesti la nampak lagi sporty. project manager ICAN takde kene mengene ngan sc kot? heh..doakan yg terbaik utk dina k :) thanx for ur support nway