Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The deceptive hatred

Back then.. I used to hate this one guy. Everything started on when he scolded me like mad over stupid things and cursed dirty words like a sleazy jerk. I cried and I swore to myself that no matter what, I’d HATE him for the rest of my life.

But a few days after that, he made a contrite apology. I accepted his admission of guilt and we became friends. Very close friends. He would ALWAYS and ALWAYS be there when I felt depressed and unhappy. His lame and annoying jokes were what cheered me up like a Christmas tree [not that I celebrate Christmas. Well, you get what I mean..]. He was m@x’s classmate and even though he knew that I didn’t care much about m@x, he had never failed to talk good things about him. He was one of my guy friends whom Mum felt comfortable for me to befriend, then [Mum pernah marah m@x. Hoho padan muke..]. He always told me about his girlfriend, how they had running-ins and said sorry to each other when all was said and done. Albeit it was because of him that I broke up with m@x, I didn’t feel sorry for a friendship that I’ve been glad about for as long as I could imagine.

Time goes by.. Things have changed and so have he and I.. The last time I talked to him was when he had to go to somewhere else for his studies. Since then, we lost contact with each other.

Up till now, even when we had been at a distance since years ago, I’d always call him to mind once in a while because to me, he was special in his own way. Now, I knew he wouldn’t even remember who ‘d-e-y-n-a’ is [he was the one who initiated the name..] but every time I committed him to memory, I’d really appreciate all those reminiscences I have in mind.

I’ve tried for years to get rid of @litt from my thought but that doesn’t seem possible to me. Now, I’ve learnt that, no matter how much I disgust the guy, I couldn’t loathe him with all my heart. And no matter how much the guy get on my nerves, I’d forgive him in any way I could.

camino on flickr!

Because I’m afraid, the odium would wind up as something else that I’M NOT PLEASED TO BELIEVE..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'saba la im.. kdg2 bende yg kite benci tu la yg terbaik utk kite n bende yg kite sayang tu la yg tak elok utk kite..'

u told me that, remember?

chill k

deynarashid said...

im- yea i noe but my patience has its own limit jugak. he's sooo annoying! blerghh!