Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Harmonic and The Dinner

Hari ni sangat best. My tutor, Mrs B and Mr B brought us, one whole tutorial to the MP0 to watch the Chamber Concert. The performance was magnificent as ever. I just like to see the way they swing their hands and the movement of their gestures that create the peaceful and soothing melodies. I was once dreaming to play one of the instruments then but yea, my family is not artistic and musical kind of one. And I’m not as passionate in music as I am in photography so I just could stand the infatuation. But it feels so great to listen to the music though. It really took my breath away. One thing that I wish though is to make an occasional visit once in a while after this. Perhaps bringing along someone special would promote a better ambience. Heh.. No, Mum and Dad are not really fond of things like this. They don’t really know how to appreciate music. Heh.. Rasanya dalam family aku sorang je kot yang terpesong ke arah artistik ni. Huhu.. Photography, instrumental music and writing [as in blogging..], Dina sorang je yang semangat. Heh.. But I don’t care as long as I’m happy with it.
Anyway, after pacifying our ears with relaxing tune, we did our prayers and then we went for our dinner in Manhattan Fish Market. When it comes to eating, the best part is when you have nothing to pay yet you’re able to devour superb and ‘kaw-kaw’ food!! Yep, everything was Mrs. B's treat. Hehe.. bahagia betul. The total she needed to pay was around 400+ kot and we surely had a great time eating up all those makanan yang sangat sedap. Heh.. And me alone was happy to play around with my Olympus.

Talking about camera, I saw this one super cool canon [err.. of course la beribu ribu. Heh..]. Calculating my future financial state, I’m not sure when I could get one for myself. Heh.. I thought most of the professionals prefer Nikon to Canon but according to what Momad said, Canon is for loaded professionals who really have nothing else to devote their money to. Heh.. Nikon murah sikit la. The basic price for Canon DSLR is around 20,000 ke 60,000 macam tu la. That one is for the real gempak one la. But as for Nikon, 12,000 or maybe less will do. Hoho.. I’m going to be a doctor after all [insyaAllah] and not a professional photographer so it’s ok la. As long as I know how to edit pictures and it gives me satisfaction, that’s more than enough. Baik kumpul duit for kawen. Haha..

Anyhow, all in all, we really had a nice moment today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyh... u ponn lame da ke eyeing those cameras... same like one of my senior kat cni... she'd been planning to buy d canon one (4got wic series) still those pics dat u took wif olympus ponn cantekss da... keep on goin.. thanx for d bday wishes mmuaahhhxxx

deynarashid said...

eh fill.. ntah2 your senior tu my friend punye kakak. haha.. actually my friend, momad was showing me some of pictures that her sister shot and that was when we started talking about camera. is your senior one year older? but the pictures yg kakak die ambik mmg sgt lawa. hehe.. nway, thanx for your compliment. really appreciate it :)