Thursday, November 02, 2006

WP! I'm on my way..

In materializing s@r@h’s wish, I’ve changed my template into the normal one. Letih la tukar2 template ni. Heh..

Anyways, I have actually started working on a few stuffs regarding my intention to move into the Wordpress and my sifu has just emailed me the link. Having a look at it, I’m sure it’s going to take days to get it perfectly done. Or maybe it would even take weeks for people like me. Heh.. To quote what mrfyre said, “WordPress converts appear to be coming out in droves, lately.” Oh well.. I’m sure not going to miss the boat!

Actually, I hardly loosen my grip on this. I’ve spent [or rather, wasted] hours on this stuff sampai y@y@ pun tanye “Ko asyik duk depan kom je, ko buat ape..?”. “Ade la kerje sket”. Ceyh! Bajet gile.. but after I called Mum yesterday to inform her about my internal exams results, she just got the power to make me let this go, at least for a while. If I keep on concentrating on this, I’d definitely flunk my AS exam!! And that doesn’t make things any better. Heh.. So, I really need to get this on hold for a few days and get engaged on econs stuff instead *big sweat*. After I’m done with my exam, I’ll let things to kick off!

Anyhow, striking the right note, somebody has finally given me a hint!!! Remember the neurotic with his stupid google search?? I’ve thought so it was him! Well, he didn’t literally say that it was him but the way he say “Dina..aku tau ko suke sape” with his confident face and gesture, I knew he was the one. I don’t care a toss if he really does know about sesape je la that he meant but the fact that he’s been in silence for months and I at the other hand have been anxious guessing for the right person, looking over my shoulder like hell, it actually ticked me off. Naseb baek aku geti control so konon2 mcm tak heran la padahal dlm hati “CISS!~ KAU RUPENYE!! AKU DAH AGAK DAH!!”. It’s ok.. Takpe.. Ada ubi ada batas.. We’ll wait after I’ve moved into WordPress, you won’t get that chance again. Hah!

So before I drag on, I’d better get my economics brain into work. FOCUS DINA! FOCUS! Till then.. Have a good weekend!

[note to the neurotic!: takpe takpe.. Aku kan penyabar. Ko kan pelakon terhebat di pasaran. Ko kan co-director bangsawan. Ko kan **** the great. We’ll wait n see!]

No comments: