Monday, November 27, 2006

Mixed up

FIRST THING:

M@x finally accepted it!!
SHOOOTT~
It was just about the right time to put everything in thrash..
Now, this?? What is up with that??
No.. I won't let myself attempt a second mistake..
Or I'm regretting it for the rest of my life..

SECOND THING:

The Chapman actually did something that I've never expected..
Now I got the whole picture..
I should get out of the way..
All the same, the princess is weeping inside..
I could do nothing..
I wish I could help her heal the pain..

THIRD THING:

I'm just soo stupid to blog this up.
I really am not in the mood for anything..
I wanna go home!!
And to Pak Kojer, thanx for lifting me up from the nuisance..

I guess you got your remembrance, whether it is good or bad.
I bet you never thought it would leave me all alone and sad.
Or do you care? Because you're in a better place,
and the tragedy of your loss, I guess I'll have to face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment lol

deynarashid said...

good good