Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's not a decision..

All this while, I’ve always felt that time runs so fast that it would never stop even for a blink of an eye to wait for me and I’d never get the chance to overtake it. But somehow, these few days, I feel like it doesn’t go like it has always been. It somewhat stops for a while. Over-imagined? Well, maybe.

I don’t know what to blog about actually. I’m just done with my IELTS. 19 of us didn’t do it in college but we went to IDP Subang instead. Personally, I think it was ok. Ok doesn’t mean excellent. People always think that ‘ok’ means ‘Oh! It was brilliant! I’m surely gonna get a band 9!’. Not that easy but kinda satisfying. Perhaps, it was one of the best exams I’ve ever done. It’s just the service that ticked me off tp besabar je la. The rest was ok.

And currently, I’m working on my photography project. It’s kind of a self-styled mission. As usual, just for the sake of fulfilling my lust in taking pictures. I know I wouldn’t come out with something like 4associate’s but I try hard to reward myself with something gratifying. It’s basically about bringing my own shots into being via Simpleviewer. The photos that I myself shoot are not as brilliant as those in flickr, of course! But I think by doing this, I’m moving one step further and getting closer to my sideline. I know I still have a long way to go and I’ve got millions of things to learn but I need to keep motivate myself so that I won’t quit in the middle of the pursuit and leave my dream unfulfilled. The charge is still in progress and it might be done in two weeks’ time, when I’m back home for my semester break sebab kat kolej, ade problem with the internet connection so I couldn’t get connected to the FTP site. And by the way, the pictures are all not edited by photoshop tapi gune Picasa. Photoshop masih merangkak ar. Huhu.. Masih belum bersedia. I need to increase my laptop punye RAM dulu baru boleh start dengan jayanya. Picasa pun not bad la.. But anyway, untuk memuaskan hati diri sendiri, I post up these 3 pictures. I think the most right one is the best shot I’ve ever taken. Sampai sekarang aku taktahu sape perempuan yg tgh diri tu. Hehe.. but that was during my ec0trip in Teluk Rubiah. The pondok and the pokok kelapa = PERFECTO! [Haha tak malu puji diri sendiri ;p]
Anyway, KMB people are coming tomorrow for several friendly matches. As usual [ehem! ;)], I'm in the basketball team. Hopefully we can beat them off! :)

And one more thing. I think... I think I'm in love :) Hah.. selalu cakap orang. Bila diri sendiri kena baru tahu!

Dina!! Don't let it be!

. . . THAT CAN BE MADE BY THINKING. . .

No comments: