Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh nooo..

He’s going to leave me. My sweetheart is saying goodbye!

I never thought he’d go this soon.

I thought I’d have more time to spend my time with him.

I don’t know what I’ve done to him that makes him chose this decision.

I know he loves me as much as I do.

He knows how much I care for him all this while.

We both know how loyal and faithful we are towards each other.

4 beautiful years of being together, I’ve never thought things would be this way.

But fate breaks us apart.

Mum said one day, one sweet day, the void will be replaced by someone else.

I don’t know if that will ever happen.

Whatever it is, he’s the best thing ever happened to me.

Goodbye, sweetheart :( I’ll always be missing you..

It is the eagerness of the engine,
How it positively begs to be driven hard,
The way it revels in bouncing off the red line,
The sound the motor makes,
The way the steering talks to me,
The responsiveness of all the controls,
The balance and poise of the car,
The grip through the twisties,
Everything about him never puts me off,
He has never let me down..

No comments: