Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lets face it

Just immediately after I opened my eyes, I saw nothing but whiteness. Nothing. It was all white and spotless.

“Ok gather here please” I heard a human’s voice following my awkwardness.

Then I saw this one group of people. Holding something that is not called as ‘scalpel’. No scrub. No medical equipment. But I noticed the spotlight though.

“Today you’re going to be a protégé. Each one of you will be assigned to one mentor and you’re going to have your own way of learning. Just ask anything you wish. Take this golden opportunity to make your dream come true. You’re going to have this one whole day. Use it wisely.”

Whiteness. But the people were there.

And I heard my name being called. “This is your mentor, Mr X. Follow him and he will teach you all the techniques that you need to know,”. He was tall and bald. All I could recognise was his smile. And a strap around his neck with ‘Canon’ being written on it.

I was in a whiteroom. And all I could remember from then onwards was the bright light of the flashguns.

Huh?

Aku mimpi aku jadik photographer belajar dengan mat saleh?

Gila.

Hari isnin ni keluar results. Tu je point aku. Tu je aku nak cakap.

Memang gila!
photo taken by anwarul hakim ahmad.
Sooner or later we have to put aside our denial and face the world..

No comments: