Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Paradox

‘Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih’.
That is what our teacher taught us in school and it’s put in the most exact words. If we want something so badly, we would find any possible way, we would try to get what we want, we would give everything we have, we would just sacrifice the whole world.

And.

If we don’t want something, no matter how bad things are, no matter how forceful the surroundings are, no matter what, we would definitely find an excuse. An excuse. That will help you not to go through what you don’t want to.
photo taken by jasontheaker.
But.. right now, I have a wish. A hope. A dream. That I want so much. And I’m trying so hard to get it. It’s just that, in order to get what I want, I need to find an excuse. AN EXCUSE. But I don’t know where to find it.

Paradox. Sometimes it’s so hard to believe but you’ve got no choice.

No comments: