Thursday, February 17, 2005

The First Rivalry On The Road

This morning, I sent anid to school. And since Along Ima had her shift through out the night, Abg Norman asked somebody to pick Nazme up at Seksyen 8 (perhaps he was running late and had no time to drop by) so, I drove off.

On my way back home, I drove as I supposed to drive. "Do not speed" that was what Dad always said before I pull off. In an attempt at speeding, I tried not to go over the speed limit. "Dont go over 80. 90 is the max"..Yes, Dad.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, a Kancil tried to overtake my car so I kept my car on the left lane. And after that, it started to slow down and the car drifted to left without any signal, and positioned just in front of my car. I thought it would speed up but it didnt!! It kept on the speed of 40 or 50km/h whereas I was speeding up to 80. I was like "Wut the hell?? Tadi nak overtake sangat, pastu tibe2 je slow down."

That blardy Kancil really pissed me off. So I started to speed up to 100km/h and overtook the car. And as I tried to outdistance, the car began to accelerate, as if it wouldnt let me to overtake it. What was up with that?? What was HER problem?

But finally, I won!! Hahahah.. Gulp! The speed was up to 120km/h!! Needless to say that I wasnt on a highway so I should have been summoned but it was early in the morning, no police around. Heh..Yea yea, I might seem over-excited and hyped up and poyo and menggelabah with that silly little race but hey, that was my first rivalry on the road, man! If Dad knew this, he definitely wont let me drive on my own. So, better keep it secret. Shhh.. :-x Hahah..

Can CLK ever beat a BMW? Haha..It's not impossible for Mercedes CLK but if it's 'Cute Little Kancil', hmm, you better think twice or perhaps thrice. Heh.. No offence!

Aimran: Tau tak ade orang belaja driving naik CLK tau!
Me: Tipuuuuuuuu! Mane ade org lesen L bawak CLK.
Aimran: Bukan Mercedes CLK la! It's 'Cute Little Kancil'.

Hahaha.. Thanx for the idea, mate! Ok, I need to prepare Nazme's breakfast.

No comments: