Friday, February 25, 2005

Revenge is Sweet?

Izy just dropped by to say that she's not going to Langkawi for the results. How sad I am to hear that. I've been waiting like ages to see her and have fun in Langkawi but in vain. Damn intec!! Why should they stucked the students in and not releasing them for the results announcement? How cruel it can be. After all, the students really need a break. At least for a couple of days before the results been released. To boot, student like Izy still can cope with the syllabus if she missed the classes. Heck, she's a fulltime four flatter student. Cant she get a day off at least? Pathetic...

Regardless about Izy, I added in a friend in friendster the other day. And that SO-CALLED FRIEND didnt approve my request. Pity me *weeps* Hahahaha.. "Dont blame me if I end up hating you." I dont have to blame anybody and yea, go ahead. You have every right to complain. The person does not mince words, calling me a liar or backstabber. As if I care. Well, if you're reading this, buddy, I'd say good job. At least you're trying to keep your words. Just keep a civil tongue in your head ok!

I dont know what is wrong with that person. I dont even care. I admit, I've done something sinful to him but I am at all sorry for what I have done and I am full of apologies though and he seems like ignoring me and gives a i-dont-care-about-you-anymore-and-i-have-a-great-life-without-you- and-piss-off act. Perhaps he doesnt recognise me anymore? Ye la tu..Hahah..Or is he trying to exact a revenge on me? If so, have he ever heard of an adage goes 'revenge is sweet'? Or maybe, does he think by doing that makes me feel like a freak? Whatever, I dont give a damn. If he thinks so, then he is totally wrong.

Ok, I dont want to babble about a 'stranger'. Let he leads his own life and yea, he has nothing to do with me anymore. I guess so. And by the way stranger, if you're reading this, do leave a 'foot print' ok? Just want to make sure that you get the message. And yea, extand my regard to your friend too. And if you are offended, I am so sorry. Never meant to be so. Life sometimes can be very unpredictable.

Anyhow stranger, here's your favourite band, Dashboard Confessional eh? Thanx for introducing the band to me. Kind of you *winks* Enjoy yourself ok!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..kewl music video!!!hahaha..and that song,familiar gile!!ahaks..and hey,where's the chatterbox?

omg i'm really sorry to hear that.ure sounded very fume.alaa,die mmg dah x bleh nak accept kot.kalau die x boleh nak open minded,why not ko je yg open minded.and kalau aku,i dont even add he in.u already knew what is his next attempt so,bio je laa..it's his life so juz leave it to himself.life must go on and eyh,mane ckp enjoy lagi!!hahaha

deynarashid said...

i noe its kewl..haha..and i juz changed the song.lame2 bosan gak kan..lagi membosankan apabila dashboard yg menyanyi..hahaha..and the chatterbox aku alihkan satu sbb menyemak.dua,sebab tak mendpt sambutan.tiga,sebab aku sakit ht tgk benda yg x mndpt sambutan.eheh..nanti ah bile2 aku letak balik bile dah ramai masuk.

and about hafiz,aku malas + penat + xlarat + menyampah + meluat + bosan + malas nak layan + malas nak pikir.so,enuf said.ok,i'm fume