Sunday, February 13, 2005

Valentine

So, regarding about that, what do you suppose I would write in here? A poem to my lover? Or a nugget of beautiful moment when I first met my dazzling partner? Or what?

What would you think if a person havnt ever celebrated a valentine? Well, what would a valentine suppose to be actually?

- "Gradually, February 14 became the date for exchanging love messages and St. Valentine became the patron saint of lovers. The date was marked by sending poems and simple gifts such as flowers.There was often a social gathering or ..bla..bla.." -

Owh, is that all? No, seriously I dont really have any idea about this so can anybody enlighten me? Because I am a bit confused when some people are actually celebrating this so-called Valentine's Day not only on this particular day but almost everyday!! Send their loved ones with sweet poems (or perhaps 'goodnight wish' would be exact?) and those 'jiwang' messages through out the day. Owh, and that is not enough. They probably put the same picture that they share in Friendster (which I found really TACKY!!!!!) And I hate that, seriously. But again, yea, who cares?? None of my business for God's sake! Hahah..

Anybody get offended?? Well, you should. How did they do that actually?? Dont they get bored and blaséd about all those rinky-dink thingy?

If I say I dont celebrate the day, people might say I dont have anybody to celebrate with (which I certainly wont give a damn) but if I say I do celebrate it, people might also say 'buat ape laa nak sambut valentine. bukan ke salah di sisi Islam?' So, what the right answer should be then?

Whatever it is, just wanna say have a nice Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it. May you will always held by happiness and joviality. Cheers!~

4 comments:

deynarashid said...

people who had wished me valentine were wani (the first person..bangge ah wei!!!hahahaha..) and yes, my beloved fwen afar (agak laa bodoh kan afar?heheheh) and....sape lg..tu je..sya,ko x wish pon =(

Anonymous said...

x baik sambut valentine..haram hukumnya

Anonymous said...

duhhhhh.... we dun celebrate... juz wish 4 sum1 we luv.. i did nutin except wishin ma bluved frens...sampaikan... uwaaaaaa... cdt gue jatuh menjunam n i hv 2 top up balik.... abes duit akoo jek... sya i wanna noe u better can msg me huh?..... i luv making frens wif everybody.. kinda fun thing 2 do too..... (0122944824)
nice name arisya...

deynarashid said...

hahah..cdt ko habis eh wani..celcom bape sen je kan..x de ah mahal sgt..hahah..

nway, arisya balik kg..next week bru balik..and unofrtunately, die nye hp bg kat adik die yg bru masuk asrama so currently die x de hp ah..hahah..papehal nanti aku bgtau die