Friday, February 04, 2005

Things that I long for...

I've been sleeping too much that now. I got lil giddy and tried taking another blinks of eyes to comprehend what was actually happening around but in vain. Yeah, maybe I was hoping for sumthing unreal; to get back to my past and try to lead it the way that I've been wanted. After that dreary moment, I think these are wut I really long for..
  1. My memoirs in Manchester : I miss going to Arndale and Trafford Park, wandering around with mum n dad, looking for a Dolcis bag. I got one tho *grins*. I miss watching chocy n whocy actions in the aquarium, their orangy stripes, feeding them, watching they grow into two wonderful goldfishes. I miss going to the movie at night. I miss spending my first time of hari raya with Cheetham Hill Community. I miss sprinting across the roads in town. I miss sipping Starbucks amidst the cold, grey and gloomy days of winter. I miss having a chat with Ariff Vasco *wink wink*. I miss going to Phillips' ancient-yet-authentic dwellings n had that splendid food n strolling around the magnificent landscape. I miss watching that marvelous Lion King Theatre. I miss every single thing that I did in Manchester.
  2. My best buddies Sya, Roy n bro Im. I miss u guys very much. I miss the moment we spent throughout our entire childhood years. Couldnt have imagined how my life would be without you guys. Gonna miss every seconds that we spent together.
  3. The moment when I were about to depart to Langkawi at the KLIA when Lupi suddenly hugged me n said "I love you. I noe you will make mum n dad proud." Tears simply fell down my cheeks. That was surreal. Really. And another one when I was running away from my nursery class, looking for Lupi in his pre-shcool class. God, that was a real sheepish moment I've ever had. Heheh.. I miss abang amir's presence; he's my only brother who would spend his so-called precious time laughing n rambling with me =p
  4. My two-years life in MRSM Langkawi. I miss my class. I miss my army. I miss my teachers. I miss my roomates (Thirah, Ain n Huda. I had superb moments spent with u guys =)). I miss pekan Kuah. I miss Samudra (or Sun Suria, that is called recently). I miss spending my last days in Langkawi with my frens at the beach. I miss every single things in that bloody little island.
  5. I miss ekuzians. I miss scrambling my fingers on the keyboard, trying to score as much points as possible. I miss typing /me slaps whoever *wry smile*. I miss bro giggz (cepat dik!!copy paste je!!!!!) hahaahahah.. I wonder how abang din is doing right now. Married?? Can't wait to meet his little ones. Heheh.. I really really really miss him. Couldnt have missed to wish his previous birthday. I miss chatting with ariff aka john jenin the taraaa guy, mr.tank, vasco_abdussalam (yep, the guy in Manchester. I was being a wuss whenever he was around <-- this is a real confession, aryff *wink*), kak ila, kak semy, kak dzu, sape_ntah, corduroy n so on (don't blame me if u guys' name is not in the list. Do let me know and I will add in later =)). Owh, and another guy; sony_tact. I got to know him in just 30 seconds and I'm terribly missing him right now. Yeah, that's afar my fren (name ko ade dlm ni laa afar. Jgn risau =p)
  6. I miss spending my time with Hafiz. Really. (sya: oh my God!!! How corny is that!) hahaha.. Yeah sya. Say whatever you want. He's miraculously in the list.
There's one saying goes "The furthest thing in your life is your past". And there is no way I could ever calculate my future. That is none of my job. But for certain, past is a past. It will never repeat till the end of my life. We never know what the future will be. We never know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg my name is in the entry!hahaha..kind of u to do so (errrr..) yeah,miss the moments too.but yea,roy n im are now billions miles away..heheh..internet kan adik cik kak oi..hehehe..n bout the last thing in ur list, u've predicted wut i'm gonna say so i'm not gonna repeat that here..hehehe..but no,i hav to...how corny is that!!!!!!!!!!!!huh..enuf said..

deynarashid said...

hehe..thanx sya.tp aku mmg rindu sgt kat im.dulu kan die laa plg slalu dgr problems aku.die laaa slalu bg advise kat aku.he used to call me 'dina my lil princess'..heheh..miss that like hell!~ko ngan roy kannye leh harap.in a way laa..hehe..mmg laa internet ade tp aku rindu zaman dulu2 tu..i miss to always be there for him.lgpon roy je laa yg slalu email aku,im sebok.ntahlaa,tetibe je jadik ngade2..hehehe..n bout that corny thingy,i cant lie to myself can i? *shrugs* thank god i hav this bloody blog so that i can really get a feedback from wut i wrote.n u did 'QUITE' good on that run-off-the-mill thing =b (take note the capitalized word)

deynarashid said...

hanim!!!!really glad to see ur comment.hehehe..thanx nway.miss u so much.n aimi,izyan,yah,effy..hehehe..pak yus,ustad rom,cikgu asmah (owh,die ajar kat serting skrg.n she teaches my cousin.my couz kate cikgu tu garang sgt sampai rase nak drop bio.n after i cite sume bende pasal cikgu,die kate "bess nye!!!sure score bio lepas ni"..) hehehe..kalau boleh nak record je balik sume scenes time kat class dulu..arrrgghh!!rindunye kelas PU!!!~heheh..k,i'm starting to crap now..hehehe..thanx again hanim!muahxx!~

Anonymous said...

miss u too buddy =)