Saturday, May 28, 2005

BBQ at Hajar's

I just got home from Hajar's house in TTDI for a barbecue feast. At first, I was not really sure if I could make it because transportation was apparently the only problem since Gem is going off to Phuket (thought of asking him for a lift if he's going to Hajar's but unfortunately he had a family trip to Phuket). And then I asked Din and Tash if they could be along for the ride to Hajar's (yes, driving on my own was the only option. Oh by the way, I just bought the 'P' sticker for the car, just in case. Hahah..Dah 4 bulan drive baru nak tampal P! Thanx to Afar.Eheh..). And by this morning, Mal messaged me if she could fill the unoccupied space in my car and definitely that wouldnt be a problem. So by 615, I pulled off and picked up all of them and started to speed up.

The ride was fine of which I thought I would get myself (and another 3 dudes) lost in the middle of the city but it turned out good. The traffic was not as busy as I thought (since it was a Saturday night) so, getting my car nicely drifted along the road was not very much to be said. Just before we reached Hajar's house, I picked up Noin and Eddy at OU. Hurmm..It's been a while since the last time I met them. Kinda miss those gals. Oh not to forget, Sarah was there too! Duh, havent seen her for quite a time! Apparently she's a bit taller (no? Hehe..) and chubbier in a nice way. Eheh..

So by 730 we reached Hajar's house and yep, Shat surprisingly was the first to be there, being airish to help Hajar setting up the table and stuff. We did our prayers and by 830, Fira and Jims arrived and a few minutes later, the others arrived. Oh yes, Izy was there too. Indirectly, she was the one who urged me to go for the feast! Ahah..Strong persuasion eh? After everything was on the table, so, it was the time to do our job!! EAT, EAT, EAT!! Hoh yeah, the food was heavenly good. That explained the cooking skill that is possessed by Hajar. Heh..

So by 1030, it was time for us to go home. Anyway, on my way back, I received a call from a stranger. I dont know who the hell was that but he seems like contemplating to get to noe me. Gile kot? Indon mane ntah. Haha..So ignorance is the only way.

Anyhow, I was thinking to upload some pictures but my camera's battery was running low. Thirah said she'll send me the pics so I'll upload them later then. Hurmm..I think I better stop now. Dont think my eyes can stand a bit longer. So, goodnite then. Sleep tight..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear....i'd tried to attach some photos for the bbq feast and send to ur email but i don't know what's wrong....kena install apa ntah....so tunggu u on9 la eh? eyh...i love that song too! sounds lovely and very homey :) hehe....

deynarashid said...

ohkie dohkie bebeh..no problemas..muchas gracias =P

Anonymous said...

bbq at hajar's amat best, heh~ nak pics~~ wah, ruginyer x bawah camera.