Monday, May 09, 2005

Put up, Shut up, Go hard or Go home

And the winner is..the one who gave the knockout, JESSSEEEE BRINKKLLEEYY!!

Well well, can anyone tell me what's the point of blogging a boxer? 18years of living is never enough to enlighten me with so much about boxing. No, my intrigue towards it has never been stemmed. I dont like boxing or wrestling or whatsoever. They punch each other intermittently and the one who punch the most wins the game. That's it. Well, yea yea, I havent sit in front of my tv and enjoyed even one game properly and did not know how the boxers control the game and did not know how the rules play their parts and bla bla. But what the heck, its boring and has never caught my attention! Nothing can be blamed though.

Anyhooos, since I watch this tv programme, 'The Contender', now I know how to appreciate boxing. Every game will come up with the best boxer and every episode will somehow preach me a particular way of life. It's not just about boxing, it's about how to control your emotion, your relationship with each other, build up strategies, loving a family in which I found the most touching part of all. Oh yes, I've weeped several times (Haha..) because it seriously sad and emotive! How tear-jerking it can be when one of the boxers committed suicide because he lose a game and let down his family especially his small little daughter. That's sad.

This programme by some means teaches me how to appreciate people around me. Especially my family of course. Since I was a little, mum and dad broke me in how to resolve difficulties especially regarding my education. Before I sit for any examination, dad will definitely say "Genggam tangan, cakap pada diri sendiri 'I can do it!' " I did, I do and will always insert it in mind. At least it works for me though. And mum, I know she has sacrificed a lot for the family. She will do anything, I mean ANYTHING to see her kids live in a wonderful life. Too much she has done that makes me responsible to get anything she wants. That's the slightest thing I can do. Mum and Dad always come first even myself come after them.

And Jesse Brinkley really shakes the stage man! Haha..Kewl! Oh how I wish he gets that one million dollars because I think he deserves it more than anyone. Haha..Ok laa, lets give Alfonso the baby face a chance ;) *winkss* and that Bosante the Hairy is out!! Haha..He is such a braggart really that makes him lose the game. That's the most far he can go, why must he fume? Perhaps he hates to see Jesse win but Jesse just did! *applause!!* One thing I like about Jesse is he is sooo optimistic and cool and tak poyo macam Bosante and Ahmed yet he can be really annoying and irritating at some certain points. Hoho.. But that's ok. Everyone has their own specialities and flaws. The optimistic side controls him the most though. Ok, I'm starting to babble and bebel so I think I need to stop before it get worse. Bug later! *Hail Jessee!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. jesse aint so tough.. honestly he's good... but from my perspective... SERGIO ROCKS!!!!!
HE'S GONNA WIN!!!! I'M PUTTING ALL MY MONEY ON HIM...

MY SITE HAS FINALLY GOT UPDATED... HEHE... CYA...

deynarashid said...

ngeh ngeh..sergio the snake huh??yea,he rocks but jesse leads the game.huahua!!