Thursday, May 12, 2005

No thanx, Mam..

I got a call from Pn Nisya from KUTPM in Shah Alam yesterday. (Well it stands for Kolej Universiti Teknologi & Pengurusan Malaysia. I swear, that was the first time I heard of it..) They offered me to do one year of foundation for medicine and then they will send me abroad for degree. Yes, I went excited. So she asked me if I'm interested in doing medicine (Duh!) and asked my parents' occupation since I need to pay the university fees for my first year degree (??! Why cant they just pay??). I asked her "So how much do I have to pay for the fees?". "Around RM50,000 and above..It depends on the university." Ahhaa..Owwwkieee..

But..oh yes, I forgot to ask her the places they would send me to. 50k is not gonna do a good enough job in UK or even Ireland. So ask I did. And she said "Oh..kitorg hantar ke Indonesia saje.." Strike!! My heart crashed off..... Indonesia has always been the last place I want to go. Why?? Well, there must be a lot of reasons I bet.

First, not every universities are english orientated.Well, except for UGM- Universiti Gadjah Mada.(that's all I know anyway). Second, it is somewhat not a nice place to live (Hafiz had told me something not very nice over there). Third, if you deserve to go to another better place, with a good matriculation or any foundations results, why must it be Indonesia? Fourth, this is specifically pointed to UGM: I dont want to be assigned under any Medical Officer of which happened to be Dr.Hafiz because I'm afraid I'll flunk my entire course exams. Ahahaha..No no thanx. I'm not gonna put myself into such big problem.

Sooo..I'm still going for my plan to go to pasum (Heck!! The registration is soon which is gonna be this Sunday and I havent gone yet for my medical check up!! Ahah..lantak laa..) The other day, Dad said he's not gonna be able to send me to pasum, so he will ask Lupi to send me instead. But, Lupi will not be at home for this weekend since he needs to revise for his last paper of Economics (I bet he just got started.Hehe..) s.o.o.o..takde org laa nak hantar eh? Ah well, drive off on my own would be the last resort. It's fine with me.That would be no problem (Boleh jalan2..Ngeh ngeh =P) But mum didnt allow me!! In the end..tak payah pegi lg senang. Heh..

Anyway, Mum has been admitted to hospital just now. Thank God Along Ima and Angah Aya have a day off today so diorang teman Mum at the hospital. And I'll be accompanying mum tonight. So, bug later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.. they actually called?? and rm50,000???? omg??!!!

deynarashid said...

ooowww yesss..pay that blardy 50k n i'll quit to get a new job..n then work all day like hell to earn that ammount of money back.haha..bangang