Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm cracked up

After reading another blogs, I found that mine is the most hideous one with boring posts and has a bunch of jive. What else can a jobless person like me blog about anyway? If you have been reading my blog from the early months of my blogging world, you'll notice that my earlier posts were full with personal stuffs and that particular aspect reduces in bounds from then on. No comment on that. Blog couldnt play its part as diary could it? Haha I wont blog about people whom I have crushes on for God's sake. Kantoi ah. Haha..

Anyhow, I've stumbled upon these whacky pages that makes me like banging my head against the wall!!! They are sooo soo stupid and totally hillarious and definitely will crack you up. I'm pissing myself laughing at them. Just check them out, something that is worth reading (to me though =p).
Too much to be listed. That wont be enough.

No comments: