Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Black Mood. Ggggrr!

I need someone to be blamed. Why, you ask me. Because I woke up at 1230 and let mum prepared the lunch all by herself. And I wanna kill that 'someone'!!! Arghh!!

Yesterday I was not in a good mood to blog about our meeting with cikgu Hashim, cikgu Afizan and 5 jejake from Langkawi. But all in all, it was fun. At least it could be factored in my plan to train off to Langkawi this June. Heh.. Atikah (and another four of us) had a not-very-serious accident nonetheless. But not that bad though. Long story to tell. Nope nope. I'm still in a bad mood.

The problem is, that 'someone' pissed me off. Ok la, let me be straight. The stalker called me up last night and my Lord, I'd rather talk with a neurotic!! I didnt even understand what he rambled about but geeesh..he sounded like bapak orang!! Ee..scary betul. I dont want to talk much bout that lousy stalker. But he is the one to be blamed for everything!! Gggrrr...

Izy msged me at 130am to ask me to upload the photos of us at Put's house yesterday so I did. Oh and I've uploaded as well the photos during my years in Langkawi. Just check out my photoalbum. Orite then. Really need to freshen up myself and wind up my new book, Time to Kill by John Grisham (so that I dont have to think about that 'someone'!!)

No comments: