Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Missing him..Uwaa!

So I woke up this morning and found out that...He's gone!!! Noooooooooo!~

How I miss his cute face, the way he smiles and laughs at me and the way he makes me keep smiling throughout the day. He is what I really wish to see first in the morning, wake him up, give him a kiss and start our day together as ever.

And today is Nazme's first day in nursery. At last, Along Ima has to send him to nursery no matter what. Since I'll be going to matrix soon, nobody is able to replace me as the most successful babysitter ever!! Haha..I'm the one who taught him how to crawl across the floor, how to start his first few steps and the one who taught him how to play peek-a-boo and hide-and-seek. See! I taught him a lottt. Heh..

Well, just hope that he's doing fine over there. And reallly can't wait to see him!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure nazme will miss his mak na to0...

g0od luck in matrix! jgn lupa cerita psl hot guys kat sana eh :) *as usual...our routine* -athirah

deynarashid said...

ohoo..thanx thirah! tp..x bleh ar nak usha hot guys.nnt dpt mara tanak kluar plak.haha =P