Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm bored..i'm bored..m bored..bored..ored..(echo)

It has been 4+ months since I started blogging. And calling it to a halt has never seen vivid in my head. I enjoy blogging, I really do but since I'll be starting my studies quite soon, I dont know if I ever have much time to spend on it. Contractually, I do have some times to blog but getting myself established is what I need to do first. You know what I mean, owning a computer with accessible networking, no matter where I'll be settling off.

What sparked me into blogging was these three amusing bloggers who coincidentally to be Malaysian and they currently doing their degree on medicine somewhere in Britain. What they wrote about were usually the daily pukka things you will confront with especially for medical students. That was the best part of all. Putting myself into their life somehow taught me how to handle certain things and of course, it's literally getting myself prepared for all those things. Reading their blogs had always been my all time favourite. But I dont know what had gone wrong, they finally stopped blogging and proudly said 'I'm no longer a blogger! It sucks!' and 'I'm being a doctor, not a blogger'. I dont know which part sucks. Their writings were just great. So, I started it myself, and my english improvingly better than before. That's the credit though. If people say 'No..medical students cant involve in blogging thingy.they just dont have time! with all the on calls throughout the night and will end up knackered. blogging is not a good idea' they are just so wrong. Ask Mirul if that's true. But I don't think so.

When I was twelve, I had my own diary. The book where I wrote everything I want. The sweet memories, the bitter days. And during my times in Langkawi, my SED (Self Excellent Desk, some kind of organiser) was my best friend. No matter how I felt and what I had in mind, writing was my own way to express myself. I'm not the kind of person who talks bilge and rambles gibberish on and on and on (Like anid.Haha..) yet I'm not the person you'll refer to when it comes to writing. Ahah, I know I'm such a bad scribbler but like I have just said long long ago, this is where I pour out all my thoughts, formally or informally. If any one of my readers dont agree with what I blog about, it's fine. They can build up one on their own.

Well welll..what the hell am I talking about, I dont know.Haha.. I'm losing my point. Urghh..Ok, now I need someone to talk to. Humph..

No comments: