Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sooo knackered I am

Last week I saw him in red and I was in blue. Yesterday, I saw him in blue and I was in red. Hmm..Is that a good sign?? Ooo and he just got his new haircut. Nice! =)

Spending one whole day in MV with dozens of companion around was like using one big ammount of energy and indubitally backbreaking! Not that they forced me to go there and here but the need to smile more, need to talk more, preparing the mind to drift with the flow. Adeh.. But it was fun really!

Met Pie, the one I used to joke around with back there in college and he will be going back to Kangar tomorrow morning. He is just the same. That skinny figure with naive looks hasnt gotten even a little change. Hehe.. Klaka laa pie ni. So he stays in at Gem's for several days where I thought that Pie is here for his interview when he is actually not. Well he has told me that he didnt been called for the interview tapi telupe. Heh.. So he just came over for the sake of holiday.

There there. The monitor is blurring and my eyes are going to close tight. And that means I really really need to go to sleep. Aiyah, cant stand any longer. So, gudnite.

No comments: