Thursday, June 02, 2005

C'mon! Make ur first move!

So, promotions for today are:

1) Soap star and trained dancer Tracy Shaw brings you the lattest fitness sensation..Salsacise! Not to say that I've been doing it all this while (Haha kantoi) but believe me, it's the salsa dance that counts! Seriously it's fantastic fun that you'll want to do it again and again and again! And now I'm ruminating if I could join in any dance class if I happen to study abroad somewhere later on. You just can't tell until you get your feet on the dance floor. Whoo Hoo..it's absolute cool!

2) Noin's geocities webpage. Since she's been telling around the town about her website, so, I vainly thought of dropping by her page. It just turned out inaccessible due to using the Netscape Navigator. So make sure you use the IE instead. Nice first attempt she did!

3) Ying Yang Twins' new album, U.S.A United State of Atlanta, featuring a song, Wait. Cool! Yea, Thanx Noin ;) Too much sensored words. Banyak lagu lain lagi. Heh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooohh my gawd!!!u at last promote the salsacise??!!gile ah dina.tapi aku tak paham nape ko x promote michael bett??bukan ke die lelaki pujaan hati?haha..aku dah dgr ying yang tu.cam kely ng!ops!

deynarashid said...

haha..michael bett pujaanhatiku is all mine!mine alone!!hahaha..ok je lg tu,not bad ah