Wednesday, June 08, 2005

i wish i could turn back the time..

I got this from Azfar's [En.Azfar, saye cilok awaknye vc!]. It's Pupus by Dewa. But the lyric at the bottom is taken from the song by Westlife. Watch the vc and compare it with the lyric. They somewhat related and revolve the same thing. So, my point is, i'm not that kind of 'gal'. Thank You.. Ooh ooh, that guy, the hero in the vc is soo kacak! Aish..










i'm missing you..girl even though you're right here by my side..cause lately it seems..the distance between us is growing too wide..i'm so afraid that you're saying it's over..the last thing that i wanna hear..

you say that you love me..but baby sometimes..you're just saying the words..if you've got somethin' to tell me..don't keep it inside..let it be heard..i'm so afraid that you're saying it's over..girl i'll make it easy for you..

but if your heart's not in it for real..please don't try to fake what you don't feel..if love's already gone..it's not fair to lead me on..cause i would give the whole world for you..anything you ask of me i'd do..but i won't ask you to stay..i'd rather walk away..if your heart's not in it..

How i wish i could take us back in time..but it's gone too far now we can't rewind..and there's nothing that i can do to stop me losin' you..i can't make you change your mind..if your heart's not in it..

No comments: