Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am soo..

...fulfilled today.

I drove to Kolej Mara Banting all alone. Planning to JUST meet up all the friends but it turned out helping people out. Owh, don't get me wrong. This rather not a complaint, just see it as a hand, okay.

For the first time, I went there with a reason apart from picking Lutfi up after his week of school days. I pulled off at 830 and that means, no short-distanced parking was available. I had to park the car somewhere I really not pleased to with the scorching sun and all but duhh..

As I jumped out the car, I saw Ada (my former schoolmate back then during primary years) with her parents. That was quite an unexpectation though since I thought she has been somewhere else. You know, she used to be the most competitive rival back then and she was the one who grabbed 'my title' and then she moved to a school that most of the people claimed better than mine (STF) and now, she's in an average place. Get what I mean? No need to be such braggart, no? Owh, she's not that kind of person though ^^

So, I met quite a bunch of ex-maresmawians there. Everyone looked kinda pleased to be in such place. Needless to say that most of them are, shall I say coincidentally roomates? Yes, most maresmawians chose the same club as roomate. Couldnt consider it as unfair right? It's just as fair as it is.

Everything went off just perfect. So, I drove off to Bangi around the noon.

Did I say I feel fulfilled today?

Yes, I was smug. That cute Celcom guy callled me twice today! =) Haha.. How sweeeeet~

Poorly, Celcom just made up new conditions about their new MINUTES POSTPAID PLAN which is the need to pay for the registration fee for those aged between 18 to 20 which supposedly free! Well, that was what those promoters said. But today, they said we need to pay the registration fees due to some not-very-good assumptions made by them. But whatever..He called me =) Darn Celcom!

And now, the call had put me on drugs *sigh* I'm soo ecstatic! (Ok, that's silly..)

By evening, I went to KRU. I did pretty good today although it was not as good as usual but since I havent been swimming for quite a long time, eleven laps are way more than enough. Heh..

That day, I went out with Yah to KLCC and was about to but a new cap at Studio R (It's soo nice!) but the price was like 6 times than the usual, so, need to reconsider it again. *sigh* And now I think I will get one, no matter what!

Yes, I am soo fulfilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

driving alone? man,,er, girl, u earned urslef my jealousy! grr...still not cukup umur here...aww...

and 11 laps of swimming?? O.M.G. You have got urself (again?) a good hang out then when reside in KYUEM.. Imagine an olympic size pool..damn,., I need to learn swimming too.. *sighed*

deynarashid said...

yess..im an unofficial driver,remember? heh

well,ive been swimming since 8 and that KRU is like soo nearby and ooohh gaawwd,i just cant wait to try that so called olympic size pool..heh..

jangan jeles dik! kuikui