Thursday, June 16, 2005

Just for the sake of updating

I was too excited to tell Mirul about the scholar and the results was as delightful as I felt when Mirul the doc-to-be replied my comment with such a mere compliment! I appreciated it indeed. And that is just the right thing to play the role as an encouragement for me to go for my programme of which I will be confronting reaaal soon. Such words are enough though. They do make me HAPPY =)

Anyway, it's been a quite a long time since my last post about myself. Nothing much was up and I was too busy melayan kerenah of my friends during our trip to Langkawi. And my mind is still in its not-very-good condition (you know what I mean) and getting more worse after I got this recent news about furthering studies. Pitty brainy. Again, it will be facing another such a competitive environment and highly fulfilled conditions by MARA itself. *sigh* It has never seemed enough has it not? But yeah, after all, it is barakah that counts as well as uphill struggle and prayers. What else a mundane human being like me could do anyway?

So, the registration will take place on July 12 which means I still have about another one month to kill and that is really not a good news ok!! Geesh..6 months doing nothing at home, what more could I expect than feeding my brain with junks and craps?! Hehe.. Nonetheless, I gained something valueable though. Words cant say more now. Give it another 2 years then we can know if that 'something valueable' does it job perfectly.

I'm going out tomorrow to lunch with Tikah, Nisya, Atun and few more friends of mine from Bangi. And afterwards I got a few more dates with Yah, Afar, Gem and bla bla to look forward to. Hehe.. A trip with Izy, Aimi and Man was too precious that it couldnt be in the list so guys, just be proud of it ok. Poyo people still has feelings tau!! Hehe.. Thanx guys, I really had a nice time =)

So, ok then. Need to call this post to a halt or otherwise I'll crap on and on and on till the wee hours of morning. And I'm too tired for that. Heh.. Sleep tight!

No comments: