Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What a dreadful days ahead..*sigh*

Well, I don't seem like preparing myself for what happened recently. I don't know why but I seem like not really in a blogging mode. Things keep dwelling in my brain and they're penetrating this old skull of mine too eager to earn their own freedom. I can't really tell how is the process going on but it's sort of slow..and lame.. I don't know..

Anyway, let us not let the boredom control the mood right now.

So, what is up?

Well, I was planning to pay a visit to some of my friends especially that 'somebody' who is secluded there in INTEC (hehe..) but the thing is, I have to wait for my turn to use the car, Lupi is staying at home right now and is waiting for his results, remember? And in between, sitemap to INTEC (Shah Alam generally) is rarely can be seen in my head (no, I'm not going to lose my oh-so-precious time at this period of days) so I asked a few friends of mine if they know how to get there and if they could get me a ride but everybody need to catch up their own stuffs so, I am kinda hopeless right now. Need to seek for the mood again. Heh..

Anyway, my registration day is coming nearer and nearer. It is less than two weeks from now but still, I don't really get myself prepared for the thing. Well, you know, things like searching any information about the college, what subjects offered, how the education system goes, the surroundings and environments and all. Oh perhaps, looking for those who'll be in the same boat just like what Ai did (He asked me about Zul. Hehe..). And I did nothing. Except....well, I've heard that we're going to have a swimming test in the first week, or perhaps during the induction week (Right, Ai?) if I'm not mistaken so I really need to get the cap that I've been talking about in my previous post. Personally, I aint really pro at swimming so, might end up struggling to death for air at the bottom of the pool. Heh.. But no, not that bad. I'm going out with Thirah tomorrow so, 'that cap' would be in the what-to-buy list.

So, I'm digressing now. I think people around me started to talk about you-know-what. Si A is now in a relationship and Si B pulak is planning to buy a present for his birthday. While Si C is now weeping over things that he'd done. Oh this typical thing, I'm sick of it. Needless to say that I'm trying to shun away from all these craps but what choice do I have when Mum started to chat about this? Come on....I'm 18 and still have a veryy, I mean VERY long way to go so why bother? Just let the time comes at its own pace and let it speaks on its own way ok?

I better go. Somebody is waiting for me on the phone x)

No comments: