Saturday, June 25, 2005

sixteen days to go

..and I'm still counting.

I just got back from Muar. Visited my grandmas and uncles have seemed what I've been looking forward to since last two months. And the best part was, I ate durians harvested from Dad's orchard at Parit Besar and they were the best durian so far. Totally finger-licking. Aaahh, they were too perfect and heavenly good!

The news about me getting the scholarship and soon will be going for KYUEM is spreading all around the town amongst the family and relatives. Not that I'm pleased of myself but thinking about the expactations they are pinning on me, that's rather mind-numbing. Boy, how I hate expactations.

And so I have read the blog of mr. secretary of previous SCs of my soon-to-be-college. His words and the usage of english vocabulary really amaze me. I'm pretty sure he'd done such a good job as being one of the SCs is not something easy.

Considering all the pros and cons, the place would rather be someplace one would be grateful to be at. All the housetrips to Pulau Kapas, Langkawi (hey, this used to be my homeswithome, people!), and yada yada. I mean, that's cool! And yet, swamping by those shitloads assignments, exams and all, these are the only things that people would shake their heads for.

When I say "Owh, I'll soon be in Lembah Beringin" people constantly thought it's a windy and calm and peaceful place implying the word 'beringin' there. Heh.. I've never been there before, so, can't say much about that. But one certain things is, I'm really looking forward to get the ball rolling!!

Haih..what a life...

No comments: